Bid manager is an Adwords script that you can use to manage your bids in Adwords automatically. All the bid changes and bid rules you do manually can be completely automated using this script. You can have several instances of this script managing a single account at one time. You can also have multiple instances of this script managing bid rules based on different date ranges – Ex: 30 day period, 60 day period, and 90 day period.
This is a great solution for PPC marketers that have a lot of Automated Bid Rules running. Automated bid rules are great. The problem is, they take a lot of time to set up manually. This script runs off of a Google doc spreadsheet. This makes creating, editing, and deleting bid rules very easy.
If you’re ready to free up a bunch of time by automating your PPC bid management tasks, click the buy now button and implement this script right now.
Get Access To All Of
My Adwords Scripts
for a low, one-time payment
#1: Can the script manage performance based on conversion data?
Yes. Converted clicks, click conversion rate, and cost / converted click metrics are at your disposal.
#2: What kind of date ranges can I use?
#3: How does this script compare to the multi-bidder script bid script provided by Adwords?
Many ways! Adwords multi-bidder pales in comparison and here’s why.
- Multi-bidder doesn’t support bid rules that use Cost-per-conversion (cost / converted click). This is a major problem!
- You have to decipher Adwords documentation to learn all the metrics. Our script has easy drop-downs in cells that SHOW YOU your options.
- Our script has a Changes tab that record all the changes the script makes so you don’t have to do it in the Adwords interface.
- Our script supports 60 and 90-day date ranges where multi-bidder does not.
- Our script is supported and maintained by us so if you need help implementing it, we’re here to help!
- Our script lets you track the names of your rules to see which rules are being acted upon compared to others.
- Our script comes pre-loaded with a default set-up that we have used on high-end conversion products which you can alter to suit your need to be up and running fast.
#4: Can I run multiple instances of this script on the same account daily?
Yes. In fact, that’s a big part of why this script is so powerful. You know how you manually look at performance over a 30-day period? Well, imagine being able to have a tool that looks over a 30-day period, and a 90-day period and all-time and evaluates the performance of a keyword for each time period. You can then tell the script what to do based on the performance of that keyword performance in the short-term and long-term.
For example, if you have a CPA goal of $100 and a keyword has a $60 cost and has not converted within 30 days, your 30-day script could do nothing, decrease the bid, etc. Then when your all-time script runs, it might find out that this keyword has never converted and has a cost of $300. In this situation, your all-time script can be set up to make more aggressive bid changes to reduce the bids based on performance over a certain threshold.
Long story short, you would do all this manually anyways so why not let a script do the grunt work for you?
#5: Your Question Here!
Have a question? Leave a comment below and we’ll put it here!